Tuesday, December 12, 2006

going public

Whoah?!?...I hear angst with Jaeger...jaegermeister that's the name of that drink man..

What the hell are you mumbling about Jaeger? Even so if you call me GAY or whatever I will still kick your ass later dude, what the hell man I don't care coz I just don't give a damn. And it just so happen I always look soooo damn good in any shade of color on what I wear and in any style. And if I'm going to be gay man, you wouldn't be my type dude I'll go for someone just like me..hahahaha...right ladies?!?!?

Anyway, just this monday me and my "still" nameless friend went out to our favorite hangout to unwind and still searching for the right feng shui without Jaeger...

Finally I decided to go public with my starbucks bag on blinded,I almost can't breathe and feels like shit. But with so much anticipation and excitement I didn't even bother to put any damn holes on it for it could ruin the artsy graphics. So I did it, together with my nameless friend because I can't see no shit of which way i'm heading. From my car going towards the place, taking a seat on our fave spot comfortably but with a very eerie weird feeling. Just imagine how the people at that place stared at us when we went in with different faces in awe and with negative opinions on their minds. I drank my san mig light beer and smoked my lungs out. I just lift the bag a little, upwards just enough showing only my mouth so I can drink and smoke my marlboros and munching our favortie pulutan the chicharon. And this is the way how I put it, having a hard time just having a good time.





And imagine what's the fuckin' reaction of the other beer drinkers around? I heard somebody murmur "buang ay" in cebuano, it means "he is crazy". I just can't help laughing myself inside the unventilated bag on my head. As if i didn't hear anything or to mind what they think. My buddy (who is still nameless) just keeps on laughing and giggling at the uncontrollable situation at hand, he just can't bear the fact that he's drinking with a man with a paper bag on the head.

For a few minutes that was the scenario but after sometime people just went back to mind their own business. We were still drinking talking politics about the postponed ill-fated/billion pesos/half-baked/purely economic loss CICC due to some political storm as what they say, that should have been the venue for the ASEAN SUMMIT 2006. Anyway, we stayed for a few hours having the best chit-chat of our lives and we finally billed out drunk as always. Still amused, totally happy, freakin' satisfied and still can't get over the stupid stunt we did or whatever you call that on that night.

The waiter billed us out and ask for a freakin' kodak moment with ME so the good man that I am obliged without any hesitation. My nameless friend did the honors of capturing this memorable moment..




damn it!!! the pics won't upload..stupid cam phone..

No comments: