Friday, December 8, 2006

took some time off

Another day another struggle for me at work, just this morning i've been doing all the things that have to be done in order to close the deal of a breakthrough product. I've been having trouble convincing the people concerned for the past month, because this is something new to them and a lot of skeptics and ridicule. You can't please everybody you know but somehow through my boundless effort of doing so it reaps its harvest.

Sessions of walking up and walking down the stairs of an 8th floor building on the central part of Cebu City looking and waiting for hours for the people responsible for approval of this excellent product. Another job well done for me. I felt relieved, with a big sigh and a smile on my face. As i walk out towards the exit i took sometime to just stand over a counter and ponder over the pressured day i had.

And came to remember when i saw this magical icon just standing peacefully, right infront of me that reminds me of something special coming, just days away.


No comments: