Saturday, December 9, 2006

who am I?



butterfly anyone?

shit, morgan beat the hell out of me! i'm supposed to name myself logan. big fan of wolverine, y'know.. we can't have both here cos it's confusingly crappy... like we're twins, huh?

what's this morgan freak up to? lemme check his post.... oh yeah! we were at the same internet cafe when he thought of this "masterpiece" of his..

damn fool did post one too many already, huh?

keep it comin' scumbag or you're gonna get whip if i ever see you again! where were you last night? me and our nameless friend were drinking in my old ghetto where his damn spanking business sits in. had red horse for dinner with a nice ambiance of tropical typhoon to set the mood.. long night, mate.

damn you morgan! you said you're comin' over but way past midnight have passed and we're still waiting for your screwed-up ass to show up.. just when we've settled to a place where we hope to get laid, you texted? WTF?

good for our nameless friend he got himself laid but not after complaining about the masseur attendant as being bitchy... as for me, all i got is a good massage - no sex all the way... no blowjob... hell, the bitch didn't even bother to masturbate my dick! it wasn't my night.

---

hey morgan creep and to all our fans out there lurking around, waiting for this grand day cos i'm about to reveal my alias... hold your breath... I AM JAEGER.

happy now??

unlike morgan crapman, you won't find any more details of me... but, you will see me with the rest of thee, drums roll... shopping bag boyz!!!

fuck you very much!

No comments: