Thursday, December 7, 2006

I'm Morgan one of the SHOPPING BAG BOYZ!!!

Hell...hello...test, test? Greetings, from the land of the famous sweet masariel and the host of the ASEAN SUMMIT 2006!

This is my first blog and i'm still trying to figure out how to go through this site and stuff like that. Finally i found where to post this shit,i'm still a virgin on this kind of things i'm not one of those internet savvy guys who can do this with both eyes closed, blindfolded and even at gunpoint. So forgive me if i will ever commit any mistakes,typo and even spelling while writing this blog.

Wheew!!..this is giving me a hard time my brain is bleeding, my head is full of cobwebs and rusts already. Haven't done this kind of things since when? high school?!? Shit thats way,way,way back man. Anyway i'll going to tell you all a little about myself. Here it goes..watch out coz it so fast...hehehehe

Just call me by the name, MORGAN (of course that's not my real name) Why Morgan? coz that's the name of my favorite drummer of the nu-metal band SEVENDUST. I'm a drummer myself during my high school and college days,and im proud to say i was so damn good at it. And the reason for confidentiality it is because thats the way it is.










I'm 29 years old, happily married, got a kid, struggling entrepreneur. No ONE and i mean no ONE in our circle knows about this except for my good friends THE SHOPPING BAG BOYZ who happens to be one of the few from our circle and came up with this brilliant idea to do this. This blog is about our most stupid, most weird, out of this world experience and escapades that we would like to share and no one knows except ourselves.

We all have this episode in our lives that we like to do something out of the ordinary, something dangerous and stupid enough to kill us, adventures that we've done discreetly and we wouldnt want our love ones to know about coz it would surely hurt them. This is all about the darkside and the worst things in us, something that is in all of us that just wants to let out,bursting and want to be set free from the stereotypes from our normal-daily-boring-working lives. Uncensored and unedited true to life stories, pranks,profanity,acts of dumbness and all that shit. We have no
regrets doing those & we sure had a good time doing and loving it. Its fun doing things when no one's around and no one knows who you really are. Am i right??

We only do those when we are with ourselves all alone and when with our closest buddies with the same interest as we do. This is all for now til' the time i'll log in to this site again..






MEeehhh...arrgghhhhh

No comments: