Sunday, December 10, 2006

chill man...

Got the music video removed Jaeger.. (Jaeger?!? sorry man, but what kind of a stupid name is that?!?) hope you're happy now, I know you got problems logging in with broadband man. hehehe

Hey, wazup with you and with our nameless friend last weekend i miss out the fun man. I was out with my cousin's kid's baptism man. I was so drunk indulging the "suave moves" of tanduay and coke, and singing my lungs out with magic sing in front of a 59" flat tv man, it was like I was in videoke heaven man minus the angels with their cute little halos on their stupid little-curly-haired heads.

I guess i'll just catch up to the next masseuse that comes in our way I'm sure I'm going to fuck their brains out man. And I bet I have something to write about it..hehehe

I'll just kick both of your assess next weekend man..

Anyway chill man peace!!!!!!

No comments: